东坡下载:内容最丰富最安全的下载站!

帮助|文件类型库|最新更新|下载分类|排行榜

首页苹果软件网络游戏 → 幻影之门(Phantomgate) 1.03 苹果版
幻影之门(Phantomgate)1.03 苹果版

幻影之门(Phantomgate)

更新:2017-08-22 19:59

大小:91M

下载地址
更多安卓版 >
更多IOS版 >
更多PC版 >
二维码

扫描二维码安装到手机

好玩50%(10票)
坑爹50%(10票)

同一开发者

幻影之门(Phantomgate)截图幻影之门(Phantomgate)截图幻影之门(Phantomgate)截图幻影之门(Phantomgate)截图
  • 分类:网络游戏
  • 大小:91M
  • 语言:中文
  • 版本:1.03 苹果版
  • 时间:2017-08-22 19:59
  • 星级:
  • 官网:暂无
  • 厂商
  • 平台:IOS

幻影之门这款游戏是一款根据那威神话故事改编的冒险游戏,玩家将扮演年轻大胆的女武神,收集数百种独特的幽灵来帮助你进行战斗!浓浓的西方风格,趣味的玩法,喜欢就来下载吧。

幻影之门游戏介绍

幻影之门(Phantomgate)是一款以挪威神话为背景故事的冒险游戏,你将扮演一位营救母亲的女孩,收集各种神器和装备,结识各种伙伴,最终挑战强大的奥丁!

1、由Netmarble Games出品的一款角色扮演游戏;

2、玩家将扮演年轻大胆的女武神Astrid;

3、为从狂神奥丁的魔爪中救出母亲,踏上了冒险之旅;

4、一路上,你将结交精灵、兽人战士等各种朋友;

5、收集数百种独特的幽灵来帮助你进行战斗!

幻境之扉(幻影之门)艾翠德的旅途

Ⅰ--The starry eyes

第一章——星闪双眸

——第一节

1、 On her 16th birthday,Astrid’s grandpa gave her an expected gift.

1、在她的十六岁生日那天,艾翠德的祖父送给她一件她期盼已久的礼物

Astrid : Grandpapa! If we don’t go,the shop will close before we get there!

艾翠德:外公!如果我们不快点出发,商店就要关门了!

Regin: ...Astrid, I’m afraid I’m feeling under the weather today. Do you think you can make the trip to town by yourself?

瑞金:……艾翠德,我的身体不大舒服。很抱歉你要独自进城了。你能做到吗?

Astrid: By...by myself? Definitely! I know the way like the back of my hand.

艾翠德:我……我自己?当然没问题!这条路我可是了如指掌。

Regin: Alright. Take this with you. The forest if full of unseen dangers.

瑞金:那好,把这个拿着。森林里满是看不见的危险。

Astrid: Really?! But you’ve always said I’m not allowed to touch this?

艾翠德:真的吗?可是你不是一直连碰都不让我碰它吗?

Regin:Well, it’s never been your sixteenth birthday before. This sword once belonged to your mother. Renata always wanted to give it to you as a birthday present.

瑞金:那是因为你之前都不满16岁。这把剑从前属于你的母亲,瑞娜塔一直想把它当作生日礼物送给你。

Astrid: It was mother’s? I knew there was something special about it!

艾翠德:这曾是我母亲的佩剑?我就知道它很特别,一直都知道!

Regin: Hurry along now, before it gets dark.

瑞金:好啦好啦,在天黑之前,赶紧出发吧。

2、On her way to Rynnen, Astrid ran into a mysterious talking cat name Mini-ming.

在去莱茵()的路上,艾翠德碰到了一个会说话的猫,她的名字叫小明。

Mini-ming: Meow...Psst, hey, kid!

明:喵……嘿,喂,小朋友!

Astrid: What?...Who’s there?

艾翠德:哈?……谁在那?

Ming: Are you a cat person? Or more of a dog person?

明:你是喜欢猫?还是喜欢狗多一点?

Astrid: Cat,but...why are you asking me this?

艾翠德:猫吧……你问我这个干嘛?

Ming: Hehe--right answer! You’ve got yourself a cat! The name’s Mini-ming.

明:嗯哼~回答正确!现在你有一只猫了!她的名字叫小明。

3、?They made their way to the town, Astrid and Ming sensed a presence nearby that seemed reaching out to them. The feeling only grew stronger as they ventured deeper to the forest.

Almost immediately, a man called Watchmaker appeared and told her about her mother and the memory fragments.

3、当他们赶往城镇的时候,艾翠德和明感觉到有一股气息正在接近他们,而当他们走向森林深处,这种感觉更强烈了。

几乎刹那之间,一个名叫制表匠的男人出现在他们面前,并告诉艾翠德有关她的母亲以及记忆残片。

Watchmaker: Astrid? My how you’re grown. I barely recognized you!

制表匠:艾翠德?真是时迁人异,几不相识!

Astrid: Should...should I recognize you?

艾翠德:我……应该……认识你吗?

Watchmaker: I’m the Watchmaker. Your mother Renata and I were close friends.

制表匠:我是制表匠,和你的母亲瑞娜塔一度是挚友。

Astrid: ...Friends,huh?

艾翠德:挚友,哈?

Ming:Spoiler alert! He’s not your dad.

明:干扰警报!他不是你老爸!

W.M.: This is a Memory Fragment. Odin’s soldiers are searching for them.

制表匠:这是一段记忆残片,奥丁的士兵正在寻找它们。

Astrid: For the Memory Fragments? Why?

艾翠德:寻找记忆残片?为了什么?

W.M.: This memory belongs to someone very close to you, Astrid. That’s why it called you here. If I had to make a wild guess...I would assume it belong to Renata. She’s the only connection between us.

制表匠:这段记忆属于一个跟你非常亲近的人,艾翠德。所以它才会指引你来到此地。如果让我来猜的话,我觉得这是属于瑞娜塔的记忆。毕竟她是你我之间唯一的连接点。

Astrid: So ,you’re telling me...that this thing holds one of my mother’s memories?

艾翠德:所以……你是在说,这东西里面有一段我母亲的记忆?

W.M.: I believe so, but I need to take a close look at it to be sure.

制表匠:我觉得是这样,不过我还需要更仔细观察才能确定。

Astrid: Wait! Where are you taking the stone?

艾翠德:等一下!你要把石头带到哪去?

W.M.: Odin’s soldiers will be here any moment.

制表匠:奥丁的士兵随时都会找到这里。

Astrid: But that belongs to my mother!

艾翠德:但是那是属于我母亲的!

Ming: Snap out of it! Odin’s solders are coming!

明:先不要争了!奥丁的士兵就要来了!

Astrid: Take me with you,Watchmaker!

艾翠德:把我也带上,制表匠!

W.M.: ...Alright, but let’s hurry. I’ll explain everything on the way.

制表匠:……也好,但我们一定要迅速行动,解释的事情就留到路上。

4、Astrid followed the Watchmaker through a portal called the Phantomgate, and she was immediately swept up in a powerful current.

The Watchmaker explained that she was now in Phantomheim.

4、艾翠德跟随制表匠穿过一个名叫幻境之扉的传送门,瞬间她便被抛进一个有着强烈既视感的现实。制表匠解释道她所在的地方是梵多海姆(幻境)。

Astrid: Why’d you bring me back home?

艾翠德:你怎么把我带回家了?

W.M.: I didn’t. Your eyes don’t deceive you-this place looks just like your homestead. But we’re actually somewhere entirely different right now.

制表匠:我没有。你的所见并非虚假,这地方正如你的家园。不过实际上我们是在完全不同的另一处。

Astrid: But... But it looks IDENTICAL! Where are we?

艾翠德:但这看起来完全就是同一个地方啊?我们在哪?

W.M.: Right now, we’re inside the Phantomgate. Think of it as a string stretched between the Phantom Zone and your world,Midgard. From here ,you can oversee the balance and harmony of all the different dimensions.

制表匠:现在,我们在幻境之扉里面。你可以把此间看成连接幻境和现世的枢纽,中庭。在此处,你可以尽览所有不同维度间的均衡与和谐。

Astrid: So the Phantomgate is like an inter-dimensional bridge? Okay, I think I get it.

艾翠德:所以幻境之扉就像是连接不同维度的桥梁?好吧,我觉得我搞懂了。

5、Astrid was transported to s special time and place connected to the Memory Fragment, where she discovered her mother... and a young version of herself.

5、艾翠德被传送到连接着记忆残片的特异点,在那里她发现了她的母亲,以及……年轻版的自己。

Astrid: I feel like I’ve been here before...

艾翠德:我觉得我以前来过这里……

A: Someone is here. Wait ,is that...?

艾:有人在这。等等,那难道是……?

Little Astrid: Mama, I’m tired. I don’t wanna walk anymore.

小艾翠德:妈妈,人家累啦,不想再走了啦。

Renata: I know, Astrid. Just a little bit more and then we’ll rest.

瑞娜塔:艾翠德,我知道你累了,再走一小会我们就休息。

Little Astrid: But Mama, I’m hungry too!

小艾:但是妈妈,我也饿了啦。

Astrid: Is that... me? And my... mother?

艾翠德:那是……我?还有……我的……母亲?

Astrid: Hey! Wait for me!

艾翠德:喂!等等我!

6、She never imagined that the truth would be so tragic and heartbreaking.

The Watchmaker pulled Astrid out of her despair by calmly explaining that Renata could be resurrected.

6、她从没想过真相如此悲惨而让人心碎。但当制表匠平静的说出瑞娜塔可以被复活,艾翠德从绝望当中走了出来。

——第二节

1、Astrid has eyes that shine like star above.

1、艾翠德有如苍穹中星辰般闪烁的眼睛。

Aeyr: Astrid, are you okay?

阿娅:艾翠德,你还好吗?

Astrid: I’m fine, Aeyr.

艾翠德:我没事,阿娅。

Aeyr: The townspeople don’t know the real you. They think the Starry Eyes are dark magic, but they’re wrong.

阿娅:镇里的人不了解你。他们认为星闪双眸是黑魔法,但他们是错的。

Astrid: Still...that’s why Grandpa chose to live in the woods, away from everyone’s prying eyes.

艾翠德:所以……外公才会选择住在野林里,避开那一双双偷瞥的目光。

Aeyr: Please don’t hold it against them.

阿娅:请不要因此厌恶他们。

Astrid: I have a lot of fond memories of Rynnen. I could never hate the people who live here.

艾翠德:对于莱茵,我有很多美好的回忆,所以我永远不会讨厌住在这里的人。

2、The Watchmaker told Astrid about the Black Dragon that had swallowed a Memory Fragment.

2、制表匠向艾翠德说起一只吞掉记忆残片的黑龙。

W.M.: The Bone Dragon that set fire to Rynnen is the Phantom of the legendary Black Dragon Nidhogg. He comes to the town in search of the Memory Fragment. I imagine he found it and swallow it whole.

制表匠:火烧莱茵的骨龙是传奇黑龙尼德霍格的幻影,他光顾城镇是为了找寻记忆残片。我猜想它找到了它,并且把它囫囵吞掉了。

Astrid: What does the Bone Dragon have to do with my mother’s Memory Fragment?

艾翠德:骨龙要我母亲的记忆残片做什么?

W.M.: Years ago, Renata killed Nidhogg on the very spot where Rynnen now stands.

制表匠:多年以前,瑞娜塔杀掉尼德霍格,地点就在如今莱茵所在的位置。

Ming: Valkyries sure are powerful - huh, Astrid?

明:女武神真是太强力了,是不是啊,艾翠德。

游戏玩家评论

游戏故事以北欧神话为原型,讲述女主角的妈妈带领众神反抗奥丁Odin的统治,结果却不敌奥丁,遭遇团灭,在奥丁即将给妈妈最后一击的时候,被蜜汁路人所救,妈妈安顿好我们女主角以后,独自面对Odin的手下,结果不敌被杀死。 多年以后,突然出现一位名为watchmaker的人,告诉女主角,他当年是妈妈的好朋友,去寻找世界各地,妈妈的记忆碎片,妈妈就会复活! 于是,女主角的旅行,就开始了~

目前我只打到第3章,看到的剧情大概是这样,路上遇到了狂战士和法师英雄,以后都能作为主角使用。

游戏方面

如果你玩过光之子,那么就很容易明白。不过这里除了主角以外,还能上3个宝宝。

游戏也是下副本,不过可以在副本里面探索,找各种宝物。解密,打开各种机关,不过都还比较简单。

战斗模式是回合制,按照人物在行动条上的位置进行行动,从敌人背后进攻,可以让英雄行动条提前50%喔~

女主角的技能:1普通攻击,2强力单体攻击,3比较弱的攻击造成2回合流血伤害,4

全体队友伤害提升87%一回合。

目前只解锁到这里,下一个技能要35级。。。

音乐很好听,副本也很漂亮~

下载时建议挂网络工具,比如蓝灯,tap都有的。

好像有一些人卡2章最后一关,其实20钻复活就搞定了,不然就多练练魔防高的属性克制的角色。

继续冒险去了~

应用信息

  • 版本号:0

网友评论

热门评论
最新评论
昵称:
表情: 高兴 可 汗 我不要 害羞 好 下下下 送花 屎 亲亲
字数: 0/500 (您的评论需要经过审核才能显示)

推荐软件

下载排行